Treasures, Temple Rodef Shalom’s Judaica Gift shop, has an extensive, frequently updated inventory, offering a wide array of exclusive, unique merchandise. Staffed by an all-volunteer group of members of Women of Temple Rodef Shalom (WoTRS), the shop serves both the Temple and surrounding communities — and 100% of its proceeds go to charity.
Here, you’ll find the latest merchandise from major artists such as Michael Aram, Gabrieli, Gary Rosenthal, Patrick Mayer and Tamara Baskin.
Treasures also carries most of the religious items your family needs to celebrate the major Jewish holidays, Shabbat and Havdalah, as well as:
- Gifts and cards for weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, confirmation, births, new homes and more
- Kippot and tallit for weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs, including special orders for tallit
- Handmade jewelry from Israel or by Israeli artists
- Books, children’s games and crafts
- Gift certificates are also available
Gift Registries Now Available
Whether you’re celebrating a wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, or a new baby, this is gift-giving made easy. Just make an appointment, come in to browse, and select the items you want. Then spread the word to your family and friends. We’ll keep track of your registry. It’s simple! Contact us for more information.
We look forward to seeing you soon and helping you find everything to meet your needs.
Please email us with any questions you may have.
Volunteers are always welcome!