At-Home B’nai Mitzvah Service
You can expect the following in an AT-HOME service:
- Service times remain the same as stated previously: 10:15 am for the “A” student and 11:45 for the “B” student.
- You will have a choice of what type of streaming platform you’d like to use when you fill out the form at the link below.
- We have ritual objects that we can let you use for your at-home service. These items include a Torah, green screen, podium, music stand, microphone, prayerbooks, tallitot, etc. A full list is in the link below.
- There will be a rehearsal on zoom two weeks prior to the service, and a final rehearsal on zoom the week of the service. Zoom links will be sent to you
Friday Night Participation:
At this time, our students are not participating in our Friday night virtual services, however, we will show their picture and announce them on Friday night.
- Generally, the Cantor assigned to your service will lead the first rehearsal via Zoom about 2 weeks before the service.
- Generally, the Rabbi assigned to your service will lead the final rehearsal via Zoom the week of the service.
Decisions that YOU have to make:
- Aliyah Honors and Grandparent Information
- Please use the on-line form below to tell us who will be doing the Aliyah honors at your service, and if there are grandparents.
- Deciding what Ritual Objects You Want to Borrow from the Temple
- Click here to open the Ritual Objects Decision Tree PDF to read about the choices you have of ritual objects including a Torah, Green Screen, lighting, etc… One you have decided, please let us know in the on-line form we need you to complete below.
- Pages to Print prior to your first rehearsal:
Decision Time: please complete this form AFTER reading the above bullet points
- CLICK HERE to go to an on-line form to let us know the answers to all the above questions. This form needs to be completed at least 1 month before your service date, if not sooner.