Health Protocols for Shabbat Worship Reopening
A health screening questionnaire is available electronically here.
The form includes the following questions and participants must honestly answer “No” to each question to be eligible for entry (responses will be kept strictly confidential):
- Have you, or anyone in your household, knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or are you waiting for test results?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, experienced any symptoms of COVID-19? (List of symptoms.)
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days?
If you do not feel well, we ask that you stay at home. We will look forward to seeing you another time.
While at the Temple
- Doors will open at 6:15 and attendees will be invited to check in. Confirmation emails and health screening forms will be reviewed. Purell will be offered.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the temple (double masking is recommended). If you arrive at the synagogue without a mask, a mask will be provided to you. If someone in your party is unable to wear a mask for any reason, please join us virtually. If you are in the sanctuary and need to remove your mask, we will ask you to step out of the sanctuary until you can replace it.
- Social distancing will be practiced in the Sanctuary – we ask that you leave at least 6 feet of space between your household and others as you select your seats.
- Bathrooms will be available for use. Signs will be placed on every other stall door to help maintain social distancing.
- At the end of services, we ask you to maintain social distancing as you leave, and socialize outside as much as possible.
These requirements must be agreed to and adhered to regardless of vaccination status.