Health Protocols for Shabbat Worship Reopening
A health screening questionnaire is available electronically here.
The form includes the following questions and participants must honestly answer “No” to each question to be eligible for entry (responses will be kept strictly confidential):
- Are you fully vaccinated?
- Have you or anyone in your household experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- Within the past 14 days, have you, or anyone in your household, had close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, or waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test?
If you do not feel well, we ask that you stay at home. We will look forward to seeing you another time.
While at the Temple
- Doors will open at 6:15.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the temple (double masking is recommended). If you arrive at the synagogue without a mask, a mask will be provided to you. If someone in your party is unable to wear a mask for any reason, please join us virtually. If you are in the sanctuary and need to remove your mask, we will ask you to step out of the sanctuary until you can replace it.
- Social distancing will be practiced in the Sanctuary – we ask that you leave at least 6 feet of space between your household and others as you select your seats.
- Bathrooms will be available for use.
- At the end of services, we ask you to maintain social distancing as you leave, and socialize outside as much as possible.
These requirements must be agreed to and adhered to regardless of vaccination status.