High Holy Days
High Holy Day Sermon Redux
Miss this year's sermons or want to revisit them? Read them at our sermon archive webpage. Or, watch them in our Live Streaming Archives.
Join or Start a TRS Tent!
Let’s get together…
- Whether you’d just like to get together to nosh and schmooze
- play a few hands of poker
- take advantage of a glorious fall day and get your bikes out
- head out for a nice, invigorating run while the kids are in religious school
- or you are just curious about your ancestors and where they came from
. . .there are other TRSers who’d love to join you!
So…how do you find fellow schmoozers, poker players, cyclists, runners, researchers?
Temple Rodef Shalom is pleased to announce TRS Tents…a new initiative, using MeetUp.com, to help our members connect with each other and enjoy shared interests and activities.
Any TRS member (or Nursery School family) can propose a Tent activity!
Any TRS member (or Nursery School family) can participate in a Tent activity!
It’s as easy as 1*2*3…
- Join MeetUp.com and request admission to TRS Tent. Doesn’t cost you one thin dime to join and it’s quick and easy.
- If you see a TRS Tent activity you’d like to join, click the RSVP button.
- If you have an idea for an activity, contact Cookie Mandell, email. Once approved, you’ll be the activity or event “host” and your event description, date, time and place will be posted to TRS Tents on MeetUp.com.
Keep an Eye on This Space!
Our Building Task Force has been fully engaged with our architectural firm Brawer & Hauptman to see how our building and site can be improved to meet our top priorities. We will hold a Design Charrette, a two-day workshop in October during which congregants will have an opportunity to contribute to the development of the Master Plan, slated to be finished by the Congregational Meeting on December 15, 2015.
Learn more here
Temple Rodef Shalom Nursery School
TRSNS provides a joyful and nurturing learning environment that fosters in each child the confidence and competence to become a productive, caring member of his/her family and community.
Application information is available here: Nursery School.